A Friday evening dog walk is never complete without a cocktail in hand.
Let's do a quick Sami-style Monday post because everyone likes a quicky, right? Heyyo.
1. I got my hairz did on Friday after work. My roots were beyond offensive and serious action had to be taken.
2. Like I told you all on Friday, I was hungover as fackkk and had zero intentions of having the inevitable glass of wine my hair stylist always tries to feed me. But then I gave in... and had two glasses. Because I'm a glutton for punishment, obviously.
3. Homie gave me some serious Texas hair. I had to race home and tame that beast real fast, it was too much for this Florida gal. Power to you Texans, I sure did feel closer to Jesus for about 30 minutes there.
4. Friday night I was kind of, sort of, awesomely on point in darts. Not to brag or anything. Or actually to brag a lot. Whatevs.
5. Saturday morning was a Gatorade recovery mode kind of morning. Had to get some relaxation and electrolytes in before my Noles played at 3:30.
6. And then I watched my Noles, who had me about to pee my pants a few times but managed to make it out on top. Hallelujer.
7. I chose vodka as my drink of choice Saturday. It was weird and I'm not really sure why I went down that path but I wouldn't mind visiting again.
8. We had some of the best wing in the whole world. Not even joking, I wanted to bathe myself in the garlicy, medium sauce. Omnomnom.
9. Text I got from one of my friends yesterday. My friends just get me, what can I say?
Now let's fast forward through the rest of this work day and kick another Monday right outta here.