Sometimes it really blows my mind that I'm able to make it from point A to point B every day without truly injuring myself. Last night, for example, I fell out of bed. Like, straight up banged my head into a nightstand and ended up laid out on the ground, staring up at bear while he assessed my skull for any serious damage. Aside from a small bruise, the worst part was pretty much the embarrassment, except bear is the guy whose carpet I once vommed all over so I guess I can't really be all that embarrassed. Such a graceful peach I am, really.
I'm going to blame my lack of creativity in today's post on said head trauma and straight up copy cat Erin's post today. You are welcome. Let's countdown some shit.
Five things I'll be doing over the next week:
Uno. Frolicking all over Whorlando with friggen Erin, her man and my man. Hello, epic double date. How you doin'?
Dos. Watching lots and lots of football and praying to the Fireball gods that team Back Dat Asomugha Up get's their shit together and wins our matchup in fantasy this week.
Tres. Trying not to horribly terrify Erin's man from ever stepping foot on Florida soil again. I really don't think he knows what he's in store for.
Foh. Convincing myself to step foot in Ulta and actually buying myself a few things. This budget diva stands clear of said store because it is very dangerous territory, but she's fresh out of face power and shiny faces just aren't cute.
Cinco de Mayo. Cooking up some stuffed peppers for the bear tonight. First time I'll be cooking for him, let's hope I don't poison both of us. Stay tuned.
Four things I need to purchase:
1. Chardonnay. Because I am out and that's simply unacceptable.
2. Drunchies (see also: BBQ Pringles and peach rings). So Erin and her man have something to eat when they get home from the bar and are inevitably drunk and hungry.
3. New Florida State apparel. It's been a hot minute since I've added some new garnet and gold to my closet and that makes me sad panda.
4. Piko (de gallo). Because I think I'm finally going to be hopping aboard that train and I'm only about 2 years late on it. Sorry, I just want to look all stylish like this chick:
Three shows I can't wait to have back in my life:
Admittedly, the only show I'm currently hooked on is Orange Is The New Black and I know I've already mentioned the show on this blog but it's seriously such. an. amazing. show. I'm just about done with season one which means I'm going to be stuck in the corner with the rest of you waiting for season two to show it's face on Netflix. Oh, the horror.
Two reasons I'm excited for Fall:
1. Helloooo, it's the greatest time of the year. Pumpkin bombs, temperatures that don't feel like the depths of hell, holidays where you get to consume unhealthy amounts of food, and like eleventy bagillion other great things.
2. I love it when my bear wears hoodies and Fall means I get to see him rocking a hoodie all the time. All about that life, yo.
One thing that's currently bothering me:
I feel like I'm at a stand-still at my job and I knew going into this job that I would never be able to move up or anything of that nature, so I don't know why it's been bothering me lately but I can't shake it. Every day it's the same story, the same routine, the same everything. I'm really feeling the urge to shake things up but I just don't know what that shakin' and bakin' is going to consist of. That is all.